Thank you so much for loving us so well. We are humbled and grateful by your kindness, prayers and support.
David Allen Stein is still in the NICU and holding steady to the dismay of the doctors. Although there is no medical explanation for his improvement, we know that God answers prayers.
We anticipate David will be in the NICU for many weeks gaining enough weight for a heart transplant and so we invite you to join us in prayer. There is a prayer vigil set up here where you can sign up to pray for David.
Our friend Kat put together the list below and welcomes you to reach her directly with questions: 214.455.8570 or email@example.com.
As you can imagine, we want all of our attention to be on loving and supporting David.
-Love, The Steins
- Prayer- Join us in prayer for David by signing up here.
- Gifts- You can drop off gifts for the Steins by mailing them to their home: 3701 Grapevine Mills Pkwy, Apt #1621, Grapevine, TX 76051, or you can drop them off at Irving Bible Church and put ATTN: Melanie. Space is limited at the hospital.
- Cards of encouragement
- Quarters for the vending machines
- Gift Cards for Gas or food is welcome
- Financial- As you can imagine there are unforeseen costs associated with David's stay in the hospital. If you would like to make a donation to the Stein family you are welcome to Venmo @jkstein or you can mail a check to 3701 Grapevine Mills Pkwy, Apt #1621, Grapevine, TX 76051
- Food- One of the best ways to serve the Steins is by bringing a meal. Tiffany is Gluten Free. Please be sure to bring silverware or plastic ware with you and be sure to sign up for time to bring them a meal.
- Gift Cards- You can drop off gift cards for the Steins by mailing them to their home: 3701 Grapevine Mills Pkwy, Apt #1621, Grapevine, TX 76051, or you can drop them off at Irving Bible Church.
- Mexican Food- Fajita steak/chicken combo with both corn and flour tortillas and extra salsa.
- Pei Wei- Any of the Gluten Free Rice Bowls or the Fresh Spring Rolls + Peanut Sauce (Gluten Free) with Gluten Free Soy Sauce
- Torchy's- anything on Corn Tortillas with extra salsa on the side please.
- Snappy Salad- They both like the Bam Bam Salad
- Smash Burger- Tiffany likes the Bean Burger and Jason likes the Classic
- Homemade Food is so comforting. Please remember they are gluten free. Consider brining the meal in something that you don't mind thrown away or that you do not need back.
- Breakfast- Unrefined Bakery, homemade GF oatmeal, yogurt parfais, eggs, Breakfast tacos with extra salsa.
- Lunch & Dinner- check out this Dallas list of great GF restaurants, many deliver.
- Visits-For now we would encourage folks to limit visits to delivering meals while they try to get some rest this week.